Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Lordsworldmc. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The Latest PoE Guides for Ascendant Combo for Melee Builds; Hello internet friends, I wanted to have a small discussion on the "best" ascendant combo for melee builds.
Topic Started: May 15 2018, 06:39 AM (17 Views)
pathofexilenews

Hello internet friends, I wanted to have a small discussion on the "best" ascendant combo for melee builds.

Here's my quick rundown on a handful of combos -

Slayer/Raider
Frenzy sustain vs bosses, free onslaught most of the time, and a bit of movespeed/dodge

This option seems like the best for pure clearspeed.

Slayer/Assassin
Power charge generation/sustain, base crit chance, situational reflect protection.

Now, I'm sure it will depend on your exact build, but according to PoB this option gives me a bit more dps than slayer/raider (while using the exact same build/config of course). The base crit seems real nice at the start of a league when you don't necessarily have access to all the crit on your gear that you want.

Slayer/Elementalist
Provides full reflect protection from elemental damage (along with the full physical reflect protection from slayer) which is pretty powerful IMO. Additionally you get some elemental penetration along with other goodies like increased herald effect and the guaranteed 10% shock.

This option also gives more PoB dps than either slayer/raider or slayer/assassin.

Slayer/Inquisitor
Of the four combinations I played around with in PoB, this one gave me the highest dps by far. Turns out that ele penetration + crit multi is a pretty strong combo. You also get elemental status immunity while on the concentrated ground you generate yourself which frees up flask slots a bit. From my limited testing, it seems that all four options are a lot closer than I expected. Not sure you can really go wrong with any of them. The in-game currency is available at the professional online gaming house. The interested gamers can buy poe exalted orb from those professional online gaming houses in the most affordable cost.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Minecraft V2 created by Jimmie from hf