Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Lordsworldmc. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Grief - an excuse to be rude?
Topic Started: Apr 27 2018, 04:59 AM (108 Views)
kevinmanuel

Hi,

When people have suffered a loss, we know that grief may affect them for a while, their personality may alter in some way, but just what is the limit for others when confronted with abuse form a grieving person?
I was once punched in the face when I had to tell a boy that his parents had been killed in a car crash, that was shock not grief, but should I take continued verbal abuse from a man whose mother died recently. I want to be tolerant but I am just starting to think that there must come a point where I can tell him to sod off.
I suppose I am just looking for any personal experiences that might help me make the best decision I can.

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
http://www.thinkhumanism.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=1772
Creative video production company

Thank you.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Grief Reports · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Minecraft V2 created by Jimmie from hf